UPLC Chromatography Gets an Update: Because Science Never Quits
We’re setting new performance benchmarks to keep pace with your evolving requirements for chromatographic performance
From applications as complex as peptide mapping to routine product release testing, ACQUITY UPLC Systems have been helping thousands of academic, pharmaceutical, food, and chemical industry laboratories meet their research, development, and quality control objectives.
So we made it even better.
By embracing a philosophy of continuous product improvement that’s driven by customer feedback, we’ve designed our new ACQUITY UPLC H-Class PLUS, H-Class PLUS Bio, and I-Class PLUS systems for unparalleled flexibility, performance, and ease-of-use.
“When introduced in 2004, the ACQUITY UPLC System transformed laboratory science by bringing dramatic business and scientific benefits to the analytical process. And it was met with overwhelming customer acclaim considering it had been 30 years since liquid chromatography saw such dramatic performance improvements,” explains Eric Grumbach, Waters’ Director of Product Marketing, Chromatography Systems.
“At Waters, innovation is about more than just performance. It’s about listening to our customers and continuously pushing our LC technology forward to find faster, simpler, and better ways to support the work that they do.”
The ACQUITY UPLC H-Class PLUS and H-Class PLUS Bio Systems are quaternary UPLC systems:
- You can leverage industry-leading resolution to improve characterization of your most complex samples
- Match the needs of your laboratory with the ability to support your existing HPLC, UHPLC, and UPLC methods – independent of the type or size separation column your method requires
- Bioinert fluidics with the ACQUITY UPLC H-Class PLUS Bio minimize undesirable protein interactions and maximize system robustness under high salt conditions
- Gain the flexibility and robustness to run all modes of chromatography – ion exchange, size exclusion, hydrophilic interaction, hydrophobic interaction, and reversed phase
- Take advantage of tools that simplify and streamline your method development workflows
- Ideally suited as quaternary inlets to MS to enhance the information from each and every analysis
The ACQUITY UPLC I-Class PLUS System is a binary UPLC system:
- Designed to generate ultra-efficient, narrow chromatographic peaks
- Enhances the sensitivity of optical detection or mass spectrometry for better characterization of your complex samples
- With unmatched ultra-low dispersion and delay volumes, it’s an ideal system for analytical chemistry labs seeking the highest chromatographic resolution and productivity possible in a UPLC system
- Heightened sensitivity through industry-leading carryover performance
Take a look at what’s new…
Some final details:
- The ACQUITY UPLC H-Class PLUS, H-Class PLUS Bio, and I-Class PLUS replace the Waters ACQUITY UPLC H-Class, ACQUITY UPLC H-Class Bio and ACQUITY UPLC I-Class Systems.
- The foundational enhancements made to the ACQUITY UPLC PLUS Series will not affect the analytical results for well-established, validated LC methods developed with the ACQUITY UPLC H-Class, H-Class Bio and I-Class Systems.
- For laboratories that wish to extend the lifecycle of their investment in previously-installed systems, Waters is offering ACQUITY UPLC PLUS Series Usability and Performance Enhancement Kits.
There’s never been a better time to upgrade to UPLC.
Visit waters.com/PLUS for more info.