Get Empowered: Method Lifecycle Management | Tip #202, eCord Intelligent Chip Technology with Empower
Tip #202: eCord Intelligent Chip Technology with Empower
Welcome back to Get Empowered! In the last Empower tip-of-the-week post for Empower Chromatography Data System, we answered a question from an empower user regarding the calculation of USP signal-to-noise ratio (Tip #201).
This week, we will revisit our video blog (VLOG) series featuring Empower as an important tool to implement method lifecycle management (MLCM). In our last MLCM VLOG, we discussed how to use PeakTracker™ in Fusion QbD® to provide a more comprehensive approach to automated, AQbD robust method development (Episode #8 /Tip #198).
In this week’s episode, our topic is: eCord Intelligent Chip Technology
The eCord™ is a unique feature only available with Empower and Empower controlled Waters ACQUITY™ systems. It automates column knowledge management and serves as a control strategy for column usage.
Let’s get started with the video.
Final Note: This procedure can be followed using the QuickStart or Pro interface
View other VLOG Episodes on Empower and Method Lifecycle Management
- Empower TOTW: Tip #175 | Implement Method Lifecycle Management with Empower (Introduction)
- Empower TOTW: Tip #176 | Addressing Method Challenges with Empower (Episode 1)
- Empower TOTW: Tip #177 | Ensuring Consistent Method Performance with Empower (Episode 2)
- Empower TOTW: Tip #178 | Chemistry Screening with Empower and Fusion QbD (Episode 3)
- Empower TOTW: Tip #179 | Automate Column Selection and Initial Method Conditions with Empower and Fusion QbD (Episode 4)
- Empower TOTW: Tip #185 | Peak Tracking with ACQUITY QDa and Empower (Episode 5)
- Empower TOTW: Tip #186 | Automated System Preparation (Episode 6)
- Empower TOTW: Tip #194 | Sample Set Method Templates (Episode 7)
- Empower TOTW: Tip #198 | PeakTracker in Fusion QbD with Empower (Episode 8)
More information on Method Lifecycle Management
Please rate this Empower Tip of the Week
Next week in Empower Tip #203: We will answer an Empower user question regarding the overlay of UV spectra from two different 3D PDA channels in a report.
JOIN US for an Empower: Ask Me Anything Webinar on December 16, 2020
Neil will answer your questions about working with Empower and NuGenesis SDMS.
- Get the latest Empower projects, options, and more. Check out the New Waters Marketplace.
- Want to learn more? Check out our Empower training courses and eLearning.
- Minimize your lab downtime and protect your business against potentially expensive disruptions with the Empower Enterprise Software Extended Critical Support Plan with 24 x 7 x 365 coverage – Learn more
- Build your technical skills and professional network. Share, ask, and interact with peers from around the globe in dynamic discussions by joining our Informatics Community Forum.
- Empower is the first cloud-deployable, compliance-ready, enterprise chromatography data software – Learn more about Empower Cloud
Do you want Empower Tips sent to your inbox every week?
Questions? Tips of your own? Let us know!