Get Empowered: Method Lifecycle Management | Tip #185, Improve Robust Method Development with ACQUITY QDa and Empower
Tip #185: Peak Tracking with ACQUITY QDa and Empower
Welcome back to Get Empowered! In the last Empower tip-of-the-week post for Empower Chromatography Data System, we completed our series on Disaster Recovery and Business Continuity Strategy with Empower and discussed staying current and staying safe (Tip #184).
This week, we will revisit our video blog (VLOG) series featuring Empower as an important tool to implement method lifecycle management (MLCM). In our last VLOG (Episode 4 / TIP #179), we discussed the advantages of automating column optimization and the determination of initial method conditions with statistical approaches.
In this week’s episode, our topic is: Peak Tracking with ACQUITY QDa and Empower
Identifying and tracking compounds by UV only can result in inaccurate peak assignments and the exclusion of potential key compounds that are non-UV absorbing. Tran Pham and Victoria van Kuijk at Waters Corporation discuss how the ACQUITY QDa and Empower address these challenges to improve robust method development and method understanding.
Let’s get started with the video.
Final Note: This procedure can be followed using the QuickStart or Pro interface
View other VLOG Episodes on Empower and Method Lifecycle Management
- Empower TOTW: Tip #175 | Implement Method Lifecycle Management with Empower (Introduction)
- Empower TOTW: Tip #176 | Addressing Method Challenges with Empower (Episode 1)
- Empower TOTW: Tip #177 | Ensuring Consistent Method Performance with Empower (Episode 2)
- Empower TOTW: Tip #178 | Chemistry Screening with Empower and Fusion QbD (Episode 3)
- Empower TOTW: Tip #179 | Automate Column Selection and Initial Method Conditions with Empower and Fusion QbD (Episode 4)
More information on Method Lifecycle Management
Please rate this Empower Tip of the Week
Next week in Empower Tip #186– We will continue our VLOG series showcasing Empower as an important tool to implement MLCM and discuss automating system preparation as a control strategy to ensure good system and method performance.
JOIN US for an Empower: Ask Me Anything Webinar on September 30, 2020
Neil will answer your questions about working with the Method Validation Manager option in Empower Software. Learn More and Register
- Get the latest Empower projects, options, and more. Check out the New Waters Marketplace.
- Want to learn more? Check out our Empower training courses and eLearning.
- Minimize your lab downtime and protect your business against potentially expensive disruptions with the Empower Enterprise Software Extended Critical Support Plan with 24 x 7 x 365 coverage – Learn more
- Build your technical skills and professional network. Share, ask, and interact with peers from around the globe in dynamic discussions by joining our Informatics Community Forum.
- Empower is the first cloud-deployable, compliance-ready, enterprise chromatography data software – Learn more about Empower Cloud
Do you want Empower Tips sent to your inbox every week?
Questions? Tips of your own? Let us know!