Get Empowered: Method Lifecycle Management | Tip #178, Chemistry System Screening with Empower and Fusion QbD
Tip #178: Column Screening with Empower and Fusion QbD
Welcome back to Get Empowered! In the last Empower tip-of-the-week post for Empower Chromatography Data Software, we learned how scoring reports in Empower track and document key method parameters and help build analytical control strategies (Tip #177).
In this week’s tip, we will continue our video blog (VLOG) series on how to implement Method Lifecycle Management (MLCM) with Empower and discuss column screening automation.
Column screening without a systematic approach during method development can be time-consuming. Tran Pham at Waters Corporation and Richard Verseput at S-Matrix® (the maker of Fusion QbD®) discuss an automated approach to column screening using Empower and Fusion QbD.
Let’s get started with the video.
Final Note: This procedure can be followed using the QuickStart or Pro interface
Please rate this Empower Tip of the Week
Next week in Empower Tip #179– Next week we will continue with our MLCM VLOG series featuring S-Matrix and discuss column optimization.
JOIN US for an Empower: Ask Me Anything Webinar on September 30, 2020
Neil will answer your questions about working with the Method Validation Manager option in Empower Software. Learn More and Register
- Get the latest Empower projects, options, and more. Check out the New Waters Marketplace.
- Want to learn more? Check out our Empower training courses and eLearning.
- Minimize your lab downtime and protect your business against potentially expensive disruptions with the Empower Enterprise Software Extended Critical Support Plan with 24 x 7 x 365 coverage – Learn more
- Build your technical skills and professional network. Share, ask, and interact with peers from around the globe in dynamic discussions by joining our Informatics Community Forum.
- Empower is the first cloud-deployable, compliance-ready, enterprise chromatography data software – Learn more about Empower Cloud
Do you want Empower Tips sent to your inbox every week?
Questions? Tips of your own? Let us know!